TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ S.L. provides the user of the website www.patricioruiz.es (hereinafter “the User” and “the Website”) the following general information, under article 10 of the Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (in Spanish, “LSSI”):
Company name: TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ S.L.
Tax identification code: B47483375
Registered office adress: Camino del Cementerio 11, 47011 Valladolid.
Registration entry: Companies Registry of Valladolid, volume 973, Section 8 of the Companies Register, sheet 107, page VA-13.044, first entry.
The following are the Terms and Conditions of the website, which the User must comply with at all times.
The User has the obligation to make good use of the Website, which means, in accordance with the current legislation, good faith and public order. Likewise, the User agrees not to use the Website with fraudulent purposes, or carry out any action that could damage the image, interests and rights of TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ or any third party. Additionally, the User agrees not to carry out any act with the aim of damaging, rendering useless or overloading the Website; or any act that may prevent, in any way, its normal use and operation.
We warn the User that, in the event that the User fails to comply with the obligations resulting from these Terms and Conditions of the Website, or any particular term or condition included in the Website, TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate the access to the Website, and adopt any necessary technical measures. Additionally, TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ may take such measures in the event there is a reasonable suspicion the User is violating any of the terms included in the Terms and Conditions of the Website, or any particular term or condition contained in the Website.
TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ reserves the right to update, modify or delete the website’s information, including the content and/or services it provides, and may even limit or restrict the access to said information at any time without previous notice. In particular, TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ reserves the right to delete, limit, or deny access to the Website in the event technical difficulties arise due to events or circumstances beyond TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ’s control that, in accordance to its criteria, may decrease or nullify the security levels implemented for the proper operation of the Website. To that effect, TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ reserves the right to decide on the continuity of the services and information it provides through the Website at any time.
Contents of the Website
The intellectual and industrial rights over the Website, including the disposition of its contents, the sui generis right over the underlying databases, the Website’s graphic design and User interface (look & feel), the underlying computer programs (including source and object code), as well as the different components of the Website (texts, graphs, photos, videos, audio files, etc.) (“the Contents”), belong to TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ or its licensors. The distinctive signs included in the Website (trademarks and business names) are owned by TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ or its licensors.
TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ grants Users who comply with the Website’s Terms and Conditions the authorisation to use the Website, on a non-exclusive basis, during the maximum period of validity of the intellectual and industrial rights as established by the applicable Law (except in the case where access has been terminated for a justified reason) and with the aim that the User may use the Website in accordance with this document.
In addition, TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ DECLARES the following:
TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ reserves the right to update, modify or delete the Website’s information, without any commitment to notify changes or modify its content thereof.
The User ACKNOWLEDGES AND ACCEPTS TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ’s statements, and additionally, GUARANTEES to comply with the applicable regulations as a User of the Website.
Linking to the Website
Linking to this Website is prohibited, unless it has been authorized by TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ. In any case, once the link has been authorized by TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ, it will be created under these following terms:
- The link may not consist of frames that allow the visualization of the Website through Internet web pages other than those of the Website, or that display the Website’s information in any other way together with information from other web pages.
- The linking site may not include any false, inappropriate or inaccurate statement about the Website and/or TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ.
- Under no circumstances does the authorisation granted by TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ imply that: (i) TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the content and/or services the Linking site offers; nor (ii) TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ is in any way responsible for the Linking site’s content.
- The Linking site must comply with the Law and may not under any circumstance host content, whether its own, or from third parties that: (i) are unlawful, harmful to the rights of any third party, damaging, degrading, violent, inappropriate, or contrary to good faith, use and good customs in any other way (pornographic, racist, etc.); (ii) mislead or may mislead the User into a false impression that TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ subscribes to, endorses, adheres, or supports in any way the sender’s ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or unlawful; and (iii) are inappropriate or irrelevant in relation to TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ’s activity.
In the event of failure to comply with any of these terms, TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ may take the required legal measures for the situation.
In order to help the User find additional information, TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ may include some technical linking devices that will allow the User to access other websites. In these cases, TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ operates as an intermediary service provider, in accordance with Article 17 of the LSSI. Under said legislation, TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ will not be responsible for the service and contents provided through Linked sites, unless it is aware of its unlawfulness and has not disabled the link with due diligence.
Reporting of unlawful and inappropriate activities
- the sender’s personal data: name, address, phone number and email adress;
- a description of the events showing the unlawful or inappropriate nature of the content or information, as well as the specific URL where it is available;
- in the event of infringement of third party rights, such as intellectual or property rights, the details of the holder of the infringed right must be provided in the case the affected party is other than the sender. Additionally, the title certifying the ownership of the infringed rights, and, when applicable, the authority to act on behalf of the owner must be provided when the affected party is other than the sender.
The receipt by TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ of the notice provided in this clause does not imply, in accordance with the LSSI, actual knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicating party when this is not obvious or evident. In any case, TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ reserves the right to suspend or remove content that, although not unlawful, is contrary to the regulations established in these Conditions of Use, considering in each case the conflicting legal assets.
The User should be aware that sessions over open networks are exposed to a variety of threats, that make sessions unsafe. The User is responsible for adopting all necessary measures to control these threats, and, among these, to update malware detection systems, such as viruses, Trojans, etc. For more information, you can contact your Internet service provider, who can offer you appropriate solutions. To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, TALLERES PATRICIO is not responsible for the damaged caused to the User as a consequence of the inherent risks to the media used, nor for those caused by vulnerabilities in its systems and programs. TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ does not guarantee either the complete security of its systems and, even though all the appropriate security measures have been adopted, the existence of vulnerabilities cannot be completely discarded, and, as a consequence, the User must be cautious when interacting with the Website.
Particularly, TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ will not be responsible for:
- Any damage caused on the User’s device by viruses, computer worms, Trojans, or any other malicious element.
- Any kind of damage caused to the User as a result of errors or disconnections in the network that result in the suspension, termination or interruption of the service the Website was offering during the service. In this regard, the User accepts that to access this Website, certain third-party services beyond TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ’s control are required (for example: telecommunication system operators, access providers, etc.), whose reliability, quality, continuity and functioning do not depend on TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ, nor is it a part of its responsibility to guarantee the service’s availability.
- Third party information in cases where TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ acts as an intermediation service provider, as defined by the LSSI, except when it is aware and has not withdrawn the corresponding information.
TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damaged the User may suffer as a result of an inappropriate use of the Website or its content, nor does it commit to inform of any change or modify its content.
Personal data protection
All matters related to the processing of the User’s personal data when using the Website are regulated in the document Personal Data Processing.
In accordance with the article 3 of the LSSI, the applicable laws to the service and information TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ offers through its Website will be those of Spain. Therefore, in all litigious matters related to this Website, or any dispute related to the website between the Registered User and TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ, Spanish law will be applicable.