Processing of your Personal Data
Who is the data Controller?
TALLERES PATR Who is the data Controller?ICIO RUIZ S.L., with registered office address Camino del Cementerio 11, 47011 Valladolid (Spain).
What do we use your personal data for?
For the execution and management of the content you have sent us through email, as well as the subsequent communication with you to provide you with more information about your request by e-mail, in particular, to contact you in order to resolve any queries you may have.
For how long do we keep your data?
We will store your data as long as it is necessary to manage the content of your email, the management of any query raised, and then we will cancel them by blocking them, during the applicable legal prescription, and later we will proceed to its destruction.
Who will your data be shared with?
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless we are obliged to do so by law, or you previously consent to it.
What rights do you have when providing us with your data?
• To consult the personal data that may be stored in TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ’s files (right of access)
• To request the modification of your personal data (right to rectification)
• To object to the processing your personal data (right to object)
• To request the deletion of your personal data (right to erasure)
• To limit the processing of your personal data in the permitted cases (processing limitation)
• To receive as well as to transfer to other companies via electronic format, the personal data you have provided us with, and those collected from your connection with TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ (right to data portability)
You can exercise the mentioned rights before TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ (attaching a copy of a document to prove your identity) through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for the accuracy of the personal data you provide to TALLERES PATRICIO RUIZ and maintaining them appropriately updated.
If you consider we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the legislation, you may contact with the Personal Data Protection Officer in the email address email@example.com.